Click in the host and you can see the when it was created!
- Added “Last modified” and “Created” in Hosts view.
- Checks if the port 5985 is already in use and shows the corresponding error message.
- Fixed bug when trying to run Faraday as second process and closing the terminal (&!).
- Fixed bug where it asked for dependencies eternally when you have a different version than the one required.
- Fixed small bug in the update_from_document method.
- Fixed bug, makes the python library dependencies specific to the desired version.
- Fixed GitHub language bar to reflect real code percentage.
- Merge PR #195: Create gentoo_requirements_extras.txt (New Github wiki page).
- Merge PR #225: Add references to found vulnerabilities in nmap plugin.
- New plugin: Netsparker cloud.
- New plugin: Lynis (Winner of Faraday Challenge 2017).
- New Fplugin: changes the status of all vulnerabilities of an specific workspace to closed.
- New Fplugin: combines the “create_interface” and “create_host” scripts into one (create_interface_and_host script).
- New Fplugin: import_csv , now you can import Faraday objects from a CSV.
Πηγή : kitploit