Docker Security Playground
Docker Security Playground is an application that allows you to:
- Create a network and network security scenarios, in order to understand network protocols,
rules, and security issues by installing DSP in your PC.
- Learn penetration testing techniques by simulating vulnerability labs scenarios
- Manage a set of docker-compose project. The main goal of DSP is to learn in penetration testing and network security, but its flexibility allows you the creation, graphic editing, and managment run/stop of all your docker-compose labs. For more information look at the Labs Managment page.
- Graphic Editor of docker-compose
- Docker Image Management
- GIT Integration
- DSP Repository with a set of network security scenarios
How can I share my labs with the world?
the installation, you can create a local environment that has not to
link with git, or you can associate a personal repository the
application. This is very useful if you want to share your work with
DSP Repository must have several requirements, so I have created a base DSP Repo Template that you can use to create your personal repository.
So, the easiest way to share labs is the following:
- Fork the DSP_Repo project: https://github.com/giper45/DSP_Repo.git
- During the installation set github directory param to your forked repository.
- Now create your labs and share it!
It is important that all images that you use should be available to other users, so:
- You can publish on docker hub so other users can pull your images in order to use your labs.
- You can provide dockerfiles inside the .docker-images directory, so users can use build.sh to build your images and use your repo.
If you need a “private way” to share labs you should share the repository in other ways, at the current time there is no support to share private repositories.
In DSP you can manage multiple user repositories (Repositories tab)
[3.1.1 – 2018-08-29
- Added git and copy support
Copyright (c) 2017 NS-Thesis