Postenum is a clean, nice and easy tool for basic/advanced privilege escalation vectors/techniques. Postenum tool is intended to be executed locally on a Linux box.
- Check java and Exim versions
- Display the content of passwd.master file (OpenBSD)
- SELinux status
- Check for the existence of Kerberos tickets and GPG keys
- Sensitive logfiles owned by root – readable?
- Shell escape – [nmap without –interactive option, man command, vim and vi]
- List files based on their Internet address
- CPU information
- New exploits from 2018/2019
- Solved some errors
git clone https://github.com/mbahadou/postenum.git
Copyright (C) 2018 mbahadou