pwn_debug — An auxiliary debugging tool for ctf pwns based on pwntools
It mainly has several features:
- Support glibc source debugging no matter x86 or 64, easy to debug libc functions in source code mode such as malloc and free.
- Support different libc versions no matter the host versions. for example, allow running libc 2.29 on ubuntu which originally runs on libc 2.23.
- Support easily making breakpoints, no matter the PIE of the program is opened or not.
- Support IO FILE structure building and regular exploit condition check.
- Support ret2dl_resolve data building.
- Easy to use(i think, lol), you just need to add a little thing based on your original pwntool script.