For professionals working in information security, many of this tools are the same ones the hackers are using, to understand the holes in your system, you have to be able to see it in the same way that your potential adversaries can see it.
Topics of the tools focus on OSINT, Information Gathering, Android Hacking Tools, Automation Tools, Phishing, among others.
- EagleEye – Stalk Your Friends. Find Their Instagram, FB And Twitter Profiles Using Image Recognition And Reverse Image Search
- Hijacker v1.5 – All-in-One Wi-Fi Cracking Tools for Android
- LOIC 1.0.8 (Low Orbit Ion Cannon) – A network stress testing application
- Trape – People tracker on the Internet (The evolution of phishing attacks) OSINT
- BlackEye – The Most Complete Phishing Tool, With 32 Templates +1 Customizable
- Mercury – A Hacking Tool Used To Collect Information And Use The Information To Further Hurt The Target
- VOOKI – Web Application Vulnerability Scanner
- Devploit v3.6 – Information Gathering Tool
- Tinfoleak v2.4 – The Most Complete Open-Source Tool For Twitter Intelligence Analysis
- ANDRAX – The First And Unique Penetration Testing Platform For Android Smartphones
- SocialBox – A Bruteforce Attack Framework (Facebook, Gmail, Instagram, Twitter)
- Th3Inspector – Tool for Information Gathering
- Pure Blood v2.0 – A Penetration Testing Framework Created For Hackers / Pentester / Bug Hunter
- Kali Linux 2018.3 Release – Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking Linux Distribution
- Wifite 2.1.0 – Automated Wireless Attack Tool
- Infection Monkey – An Automated Pentest Tool
- Trackerjacker – Like Nmap For Mapping Wifi Networks You’Re Not Connected To, Plus Device Tracking
- BadMod – Detect Website CMS, Website Scanner & Auto Exploiter
- Photon – Incredibly Fast Crawler Which Extracts Urls, Emails, Files, Website Accounts And Much More
- SocialFish – Ultimate phishing tool with Ngrok integrated
Happy New Year wishes the ProDefence team!