- very little hack and easy to build
- can target any specified function or code snippet
- coverage-guided fuzzing with considerable speed
- dependence resolved and loaded automatically
- library function override by PRELOAD
uniFuzzer uses the following environment variables as parameters:
- UF_TARGET: Path of the target ELF file
- UF_PRELOAD: Path of the preload library. Please make sure that the library has the same architecture as the target.
- UF_LIBPATH: Paths in which the dependent libraries reside. Use
:to separate multiple paths.
Copyright (C) 2019 rk700